ERP is an acronym for Enterprise Resource Planning, but even its full name doesn’t shed much light on what ERP is or what it does. For that, you need to take a step back and think about all of the various processes that are essential to running a business, including inventory and order management, accounting, human resources, customer relationship management (CRM), and beyond. At its most basic level, ERP software integrates these various functions into one complete system to streamline processes and information across the entire organization.
Magento is one of the most flexible and powerful eCommerce platforms out there. Based on Internet Retailer Top 1000 Retailers List, Magento powers twice as many top retailers as any other provider.
Some of the biggest brands in the world trust in Magento, why not you? Book a FREE consultation with us today.
What are the Business benefits of integrating your eCommerce platform with an ERP System?
- Reduce manual entry to save time and improve accuracy of catalog data, including item descriptions, images, SEO content and product attributes.
- Reduce refunds and returns by allowing the eCommerce store to reflect ERP inventory, pricing, and promotions.
- Provide up-to-date order information, including shipping and tracking data
- B2B customers can increase customer self-service by giving customers the ability to complete payment online and view invoice details.
- Add multiple web stores (from different product categories or branding perspectives) to an eCommerce instance. You can even widen your sales outreach with multi-currency and multi-lingual support.
- Provide competitive shipping rates and services by integrating with third-party shipping APIs.
- Eliminate tax compliance complexities with tax jurisdictions based on location, products or both.
- Use a PCI certified solution to ensure security with credit card processing.
Best ERP Systems to Integrate with Magento
NetSuite provides clients with real-time data and reporting. The ERP solution is engineered to scale with businesses as they grow. It streamlines processes and allows store owners to continue focusing on their needs of activities and look for new market opportunities. It provides efficient solutions for financial management, order management, procurement, supply chain management and more. Integration of Magento store with NetSuite ERP gives businesses the right tools for accelerating the business and driving innovation.
The ERP solution is designed for fast-growing businesses because of industry-specific functionalities spanning a broad range of possibilities. At the same time, NetSuite ERP solution is capable of addressing the needs of the CEO, CFO, Controller, and CIO.
SAP offers ERP solutions for large and mid-sized businesses. Using SAP, managers can predict and anticipate business outcomes with analytics-driven decision making. The system helps in managing every aspect of the business, from accounting to supply chain management, CRM, and purchasing.
SAP is one of the best ERP solutions to integrate with Magento stores. Store owners can meet their business needs by using the business models that drive new revenues. Here are some of the key features that SAP has to offer:
- Cloud deployment
- Integrated business intelligence
- Quick deployment
- Intelligent technology, including machine learning and predictive analytics
- Native integration with line-of-business solutions from SAP
- You can export orders from Magento eCommerce platform to SAP
- Import inventory, catalog and promotion pricing into Magento
Microsoft Dynamics AX is a comprehensive solution for HR and finance related challenges that businesses face regularly. It also offers operations management that enables stores to engage customers on a global scale and make smart business decisions.Some of the most prominent features of Microsoft Dynamics include:
Some of the most notable features of Microsoft Dynamics include:
- Automates your warehouse processes, which in turn reduces operational costs
- Creates budget plan worksheet templates
- Prepares demand forecasting
- Improves functionality with payroll analytics and other human resource updates
- Enhances data management
- Builds campaigns and engages customers through social media platforms
Bringing it all together
An ERP System is a very important asset for your retail businesses and while Magento is a robust platform, by itself it doesn’t satisfy all your business needs. By integrating an ERP System and your Magento eCommerce store, your business can increase sales and avoid unnecessary delays and order cancellation because of un-updated inventory information and many other benefits mentioned before. Contact us today for a FREE consultation on your project.
Thank you all for reading, leave us your comment and don’t be shy, if you found the article interesting don’t forget to share it with your colleagues. See you all in the next article 😉